Megan Wilson is a newborn photographer located in Woodstock, Georgia. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture the spirit and essence of your new bundle of joy, you have come to the right place.
Why choose a photographer that specializes in newborns or babies?
- A newborn photographer will have practice and experience in posing and handling your child
- A newborn photographer will have all of the props, backdrops, headbands, blankets, wraps, hats, and anything else you can imagine to capture that memorable pose
- A newborn photographer is used to working with very young babies and knows how to read when they are hungry and what they are wanting which helps for an efficient and painless photo session
- A newborn photographer knows light placement and photo editing techniques that will highlight the beauty of your little model.
When choosing a newborn photographer, it is important that you keep a few things in mind:
- Does the newborn photographer practice proper safety techniques when handling your newborn?
- Does the newborn photographer have proper insurance to cover any accidents in the event that they do happen?
- Does your newborn photographer use studio or natural lighting? If they use natural lighting, the newborn photographer will be heavily reliant on the weather and time of day.
- Do you like the style of the the photos in the newborn photographers online gallery? If not, and you are requesting something they don’t normally do you may not get the exact shot you want.
- What is your newborn photographers availability? You would be surprised at how quickly photo sessions are booked, you should begin looking for a photographer while you are pregnant.
All of the reasons above are great reasons for choosing Megan Wilson Photography as your newborn photographer. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.